Our standards are high, and we’re proud of that. Winning Creative Circle isn’t easy - but great work can get missed if it’s not presented well.
To make your life easier, we have compiled our six key points to remember when preparing your Creative Circle entry, always remembering our judging criteria:
- Innovation (is it fresh? Is it groundbreaking?)
- Execution (is it well-executed? Is it beautifully crafted?)
- Relevance (is it relevant to the brand, the market and the medium?)
5 STEPS TO WINNING:
- Start with a great idea. No matter how well your entry is presented, if the idea isn’t strong, the judges will see through it.
- Keep it simple. Focus on the core message – what was great, why it’s relevant and how you did it.
- Don’t create work with the sole purpose of winning an award. It needs to be relevant and have purpose. The judges will see through an Integrated Campaign for Joe’s Chip Shop.
- A bad presentation could lose you an award. The Creative Circle judges are looking at a lot of work. If your presentation makes it difficult for them to see why your campaign is innovative, well-executed and relevant, it won’t win.
- Make your stats relevant. Many presentations offer laundry lists of Facebook likes and increased sales as evidence that the campaign was relevant to the brand and the market. But stats need a context to make sense. Pin them to something the judges can relate to. Again, don’t ask the judges to work hard to figure out what makes your campaign worthy of winning.
In summary, your entry needs to demonstrate that the work is worthy of Creative Circle. Produce outstanding work, and present it well, and you’ll add more birds to your trophy cabinet - and more clients to your portfolio!
We're always available to assist you. If you have any queries when submitting your entry, please contact our office using the details at the bottom of this page.
Use the menu on the left to submit a new entry, browse categories and check entry criteria.