The Creative Circle represents agencies and only agencies in South Africa, not clients, advertisers or media owners. Our focus is absolutely single-minded when it comes to promoting the best interests of our members.
Creative Circle accreditation is an important stamp of your creative ability; recognising your agency as one of the best in the country.
What are the benefits of Creative Circle membership?
- Automatic entry into the annual Creative Circle rankings which are based on your performance at our endorsed global award shows, including Award of The Year, Cannes, D&AD, Loeries and One Show. The ranking is essential for your pitch process and the AdReview Awards when jurors vote on Best Small/Medium/Large agency.
- Only members can enter the monthly and annual awards; the points of which contribute to your overall creative ranking.
- Work entered into the Creative Circle Awards doesn’t need to be re-uploaded into The Loerie Awards system and vice versa.
- Your creatives are eligible to judge Creative Circle monthly and annual awards, Cannes, D&AD, Loeries and One Show. This kind of experience will enhance their ability to judge work internally, resulting in an even higher standard of work for your agency.
- Joining Creative Circle Executive Committee is only available to members.
- Leveraging the working relationship with the Loeries to assist with all administration, processes and marketing being handled by the Loeries for the Creative Circle Monthly & Annual Awards.
Contact us on email@example.com or +27 11 772 1220 so that we can send you a membership application form.
Agency staff complement
|2 - 5
|6 - 19
|20 - 39
|40 - 69