Brand Communication in all Disciplines
Select a category from the menu on the left to view a breakdown of that category, including Preparation Guidelines and Hint & Tips.
Preparation rules in 2020:
- Maximum length for entry videos is 2 minutes. If it is felt necessary, the full-length work may accompany the 2-minute entry.
- You cannot submit more than 10 images and/or boards per entry.
- No boards or physical material allowed for the Out of Home category. You must submit a video or JPEG presentation.
- Websites, YouTube content and similar must be entered as either video walk-throughs or static JPEGS. No landing pages will be accepted.
- All entries are Single Entries and must be entered individually. For example, three elements that are part of a campaign theme must be entered as individual entries, not all as one entry. If in the opinion of the jury, several pieces constitute a campaign, then these entries will be combined into one campaign award.
- Please check the preparation guidelines for each category as the media requirements have been updated. Media files must meet the exact requirements in order to be uploaded to your entry.
- ONLY PR & Media Communications is multiple category entry: I.e. Creative work that has been entered into other categories can be re-entered here. Entries should include an explanation of the PR strategy and implementation thereof.
- Entries that have been commercially published, launched or aired from January to December 2019 will be allowed into Design and PR & Media Communication categories only during the following entry dates: 2 – 9 March 2020 and 4 – 11 May 2020. Please note: entries submitted during the 2 - 9 March entry period CANNOT be re-entered into the 4 – 11 May entry period. Thereafter, entries must have been commercially published, launched or aired during the 2020 Eligibility period.